Experience Savings with Lake Region Energy - Your Reliable Propane Delivery Service
As we are sure you have noticed, propane prices can change quickly. Everyone, including us at Lake Region Energy, is unsure of what fuel prices will look like next winter.
However, we are excited to share our Propane Budget Plan. This plan is tailored to give you control over your fuel costs by splitting your bills into predictable, manageable payments.
Our Solution for You
Lake Region Energy offers this Propane Budget Plan to help you alleviate fuel costs and avoid market price spikes next winter. This plan gives you the advantage of stable fuel costs.
For even greater value, we have included our service plan as part of your monthly payment, which means you will never have to worry about unexpected service costs. Our service plan goes above and beyond, covering every part of your heating system.
Price Protection Budget Plan Benefits
- Divides your fuel payments into small, predictable increments
- Easily budgeted with other monthly bills, reducing winter payment strain
- Includes a service plan to reduce unexpected HVAC costs
- Oil plan offers price protection to shield you from fluctuating fuel prices (unavailable for propane plan)
- Incorporates overdue balance on your account, if applicable
HVAC Service Is Included!
Our All-Inclusive Plan, which is bundled into your Budget Payment, includes:
- Complete system replacement
- All-inclusive service and maintenance for total peace of mind
- Annual heating system tune-up
Pre-Buy Program Details
If our Budget Plan doesn’t fit your needs, consider our Pre-Buy option. This plan gives you a $.15 per gallon discount and allows you to determine the total gallons you would like to purchase in advance for the upcoming heating season, guaranteeing that you pay a great rate for your yearly gallons. We’ll store the fuel for you and deliver it to your home as needed. Many families enjoy the freedom and flexibility this program provides for their budgets, especially when the holiday season rolls around.
Pre-buy and budget plans are closed for the 2023-2024 winter season. Please check back next year.
Fill out the form below to be placed on the waitlist for next year's programs and to be notified before the general public when these costs savings plans become available again!